- While the Institute GL Bajaj will try to keep the information on its website(s) accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that it always will be. Issues of content, accuracy and timeliness should be directed to the providers of those information pages. Those providers include GL Bajaj Institute, departments and other units, as well as individual faculty, staff and students. If you see something in a website that should be corrected or updated, send mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While every effort is made to secure our network communications, however, the Institute may not always be able to ensure the privacy of online communications. Moreover, any information that you provide using our web site(s) may become part of a public record subject to disclosure under the relevant regulations.
- Use information here at your own risk.
1. The information placed on this Website by GL Bajaj are meant for providing basic information about the Institute, its constituents, its officials, the heads of the Institutions, its departments and about the services offered by the Institute.
2. The Institute does not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and the Institute is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information. Information provided by GL Bajaj and / or its constituents and /or its departments in printed form shall be considered to final.
3. Unless otherwise indicated or stated, this Website and its contents are the property of GL Bajaj. All the Intellectual Property contained in the material available on the Website including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, image rights on this Website belongs to the GL Bajaj.
4. The Institute does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible.
5. The Institute accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
6. To the extent permitted in law, the Institute accepts no responsibility or liability for any material / content communicated / posted by third parties via the Website in as much as theInstitute does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the Website by third party users. The Institute is entitled to in its sole discretion to remove any content which in view of the University is objectionable. The Institute is also entitled to edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. . You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country / state from which you are accessing this website.